Nowadays, robust host means more and more important to Baidu SEO. If your site happens to lots of mistakes on disconnections, it will be a disaster to your keywords rankings in Baidu, because search engines including Baidu care much about site performance and user experience these days.
Why host website in China
- Your IP address belongs to China, Baidu maybe offer your site much more weight when it comes to ranking.
- Chinese visitors can open your website pages with a faster speed.
Years ago, a research found that every second of delay in page loading time can result in a 7% decrease of online sales. Conversely, a report said that each one second improvement in page load times yields a 3% increase in conversion rates.
- Localizing your website in China will get you more trust. As we know, trust is very important for business.
How to host web site in China
- Decide which city to host your website in China
- Select a good ISP(Internet service provider/hosting service provider) provider in China
- Select a meaningful Chinese domain
- Pick up a hosting service according to your requirements
- Apply Chinese ICP license through your ISP
- Launch your website after you get Chinese ICP license
As far as I know, if you don’t have a registered company in China, you could not get your site hosted in China mainland. However, you could host it in Hongkong.
- Independent IP is best
- Speed is very important
- Ask your ISP for muti-line host(in Chinese, we call it 多线)
Web host service provider in China
- www.net.cn Their English website address is http://en.hichina.com which is the best and largest web host service provider in China
Need help? Contact me now: email@example.com
Feel free to ask me, it’s my pleasure to answer your questions!